Coffee and a Book
Image by mquest foto
Today, I want you to brew a pot of coffee, get your favorite mug out, find a book you haven’t read yet, and read.
Forget the laundry you have to do, or floors that need swept. Find an hour of your day when you don’t have to think about anything, whether it is when babies are napping or right before the bus drops your kids off from school.
There is nothing more luxurious.
- A Moveable Feast by Ernest Hemingway
- Dubliners by James Joyce
- To the Lighthouse by Virginia Woolf
- The Golden Notebook by Doris Lessing
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien
- Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
- Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston
- As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
- One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Beloved by Toni Morrison